Saturday, August 5, 2017

Translate song of Norah Jones , one song for one day

Norah Jones Lyrics

"Come Away With Me"
Come away with me in the night

กลางคืนมากับฉัน
Come away with me
มากับฉันAnd I will write you a song
และฉันจะเขียนเพลงคุณ
Come away with me on a bus
มาขึ้นรถบัสกับฉันCome away where they can't tempt us
มาด้วยกันในที่ที่พวกเขาไม่สามารถใช้With their lies
คำโกหกพวกนั้้นได้

I want to walk with you 
ฉันอยากจะเดินไปกับคุณOn a cloudy day
ในวันทีี่อากาศดี วันที่มีเมฆ

In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
ในที่ที่มีหญ้าเหลืองสูงเท่าเข่าSo won't you try to come
ดังนั้นไม่อยากให้คุณมา
Come away with me and we'll kiss
มากับฉันและเราจูบกันOn a mountaintop
บนยอดสูงCome away with me
มากับฉันAnd I'll never stop loving you
และฉันจะไม่หยุดรักคุณ
And I want to wake up with the rain
และฉันต้องการตื่นขึ้นมากับฝนตกFalling on a tin roof
บนหลังคากระป๋องหรือสังกะสี

.....While I'm safe there in your arms
ช่วงขณะที่ฉันรู้สึกปลอดภัยในอ้อมกอดคุณSo all I ask is for you
ดังนั้นฉันจึงถามคุณTo come away with me in the night
จะมากับฉันคืนนี้มั้ยCome away with me
มากับฉัน
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/norahjones/comeawaywithme.html


they can't tempt us With their lies (พวกเขาไม่สามารถหลอกล่อเราด้วยคำโกหกของพวกเขา
Tempt = ล่อ

English-Thai: NECTEC's Lexitron-2 Dictionary [with local updates]
tempt    [VT] ทำให้อยาก, See also: กระตุ้นให้อยากยั่วให้อยากยั่วใจSyn. attractinvite
tempt    [VT] ล่อลวง, See also: ล่อหลอกล่อชักจูงSyn. allureseduce
tempt    [VT] ทดสอบ
tempt to    [PHRV] ชักจูงไปยัง, Syn. entice to
tempting    [ADJ] ล่อใจ, See also: ยั่วยวนSyn. appetizingintriguingrousing
temptress    [N] ผู้ยั่วยวนที่เป็นหญิง, Syn. flirthussyseducer
tempt from    [PHRV] ล่อจาก, See also: ชักจูงSyn. entice fromseduce from
tempt into    [PHRV] ชักชวน, See also: ชักจูงทำให้สนใจSyn. entice intoseduce into

 temptation   [N] การล่อ, See also: การล่อใจ, Syn. attraction, fascination, lure, inducement


rom WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) [wn]:

  tempt
      v 1: dispose or incline or entice to; "We were tempted by the
           delicious-looking food" [syn: {tempt}, {allure}]
      2: provoke someone to do something through (often false or
         exaggerated) promises or persuasion; "He lured me into
         temptation" [syn: {entice}, {lure}, {tempt}]
      3: give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting; "the
         window displays tempted the shoppers" [syn: {tempt},
         {invite}]
      4: induce into action by using one's charm; "She charmed him
         into giving her all his money" [syn: {charm}, {influence},
         {tempt}]
      5: try to seduce
      6: try presumptuously; "St. Anthony was tempted in the desert"

No comments:

Post a Comment